Earth Science Regents Video Review Course by Tom Gazda
Based on the success of my YouTube Regents Review videos I originally filmed in 2009, I set out to create a completely reworked series of regents review videos that are more thorough and to-the-point. Geared toward the visual learner, these videos use over 200 diagrams and images from past regents exams as the foundation of the review. The course is available for $30 via Teachable.com. Enter coupon code REGENTS20 or click the link below to save 20%.
Teachers/administrators: Contact me to discuss a bulk purchase for your students.
- over 4 hours of detailed, to-the-point video review
- geared toward the visual-learner, using 200+ images from past regents exams
- easily digestible videos, averaging 5 minutes each
- designed and presented by Tom Gazda, the 2018 Outstanding Earth Science Teacher for New York State as awarded by the NAGT (National Association of Geoscience Teachers)
- includes video reviews for the hands-on PART D ("Lab Practical") portion of the exam
- great for midterm review or unit review throughout the school year
What kids on YouTube have to say...
Click the box below for the full course on Teachable.com