FREE ACCESS DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS (click the appropriate box below. Sorry, there is no longer a "blue box" as referred to in my directions)
Based on the success of my YouTube Regents Review videos I originally filmed in 2009, I set out to create a completely reworked series of regents review videos that are more thorough and to-the-point. Geared toward the visual learner, these videos use over 200 diagrams and images from past regents exams as the foundation of the review. The course is available for $30 via Teachable.com. Bulk purchase discounts available for school districts.
***** Coronavirus affected students - do NOT use the orange box below *****
- over 5 hours of detailed, to-the-point video review
- geared toward the visual-learner, using 200+ images from past regents exams
- easily digestible videos, averaging 5 minutes each
- designed and presented by Tom Gazda, the 2018 Outstanding Earth Science Teacher for New York State as awarded by the National Association of Geoscience Teachers)
- includes video review for the hands-on PART D ("Lab Practical") portion of the exam
What kids on YouTube have to say...
Click the box below for the full course on Teachable.com