Based on the success of my Earth Science YouTube Regents Review videos I filmed in 2009, I set out to create a completely reworked series of teaching videos that are more comprehensive and to-the-point. Geared toward the visual learner, these videos use over 200 diagrams and images from actual regents exams as the foundation of the course. The course is available via Teachable.com. Bulk purchase discounts available for school districts.
Teachers/administrators: Click here for info on school subscriptions.
- over 7 hours of detailed, to-the-point video review
- geared toward the visual-learner, using 200+ images from past regents exams
- easily digestible videos, averaging 5 minutes each
- designed and presented by Tom Gazda, the 2018 Outstanding Earth Science Teacher for New York State as awarded by the National Association of Geoscience Teachers)
- includes video review for the hands-on PART D ("Lab Practical") portion of the exam